COVID-19 Today Webinar: The Latest Findings and Lasting Impact + Town Hall
The onset of COVID-19 fundamentally reshaped not only the healthcare landscape but the world at large. DispatchHealth Medical Director and Board-Certified Emergency Medicine Physician, Dr. Stefen Ammon, shares valuable insight on COVID-19 today as he guides us through the latest findings, understanding variants and the lasting impact of the virus on the life as we know it.
- The future of COVID-19 including preparing for future variants, flu season, and a possible “Twindemic”
- Strategies to protect vulnerable populations
- Town Hall hosted by Business Development Manager, Kayla Stone, featuring partner success and how to get the support your community or organization needs
- The future of COVID-19 including preparing for future variants, flu season and a possible “Twindemic”
- Third dose of vaccine/booster
- The lasting impact and how to protect our vulnerable population
NATIONAL MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL OVERSIGHT
Dr. Ammon is a board certified emergency medicine physician and medical director at DispatchHealth. He is a contributing member of the DispatchHealth COVID-19 Task Force, designed to keep patients and providers safe from contracting/spreading COVID-19 through education and the development of safety and treatment protocols.
DispatchHealth helps reduce avoidable ER visits, a hospital admission or a skilled nursing facility stay by delivering high-acuity and cost-effective medical care to patients in their homes. DispatchHealth provides patient-centered care with an integrated delivery model and works in conjunction with health systems, payers, employers, senior living, provider groups and Emergency Medical Services. DispatchHealth’s current service lines include EMS (911 alternative), Acute Care (ER alternative), Bridge Care (readmission alternative), Advanced Care (hospital alternative), Extended Care (nursing facility alternative) and Clinic Without Walls (telehealth alternative).
Patients can also contact DispatchHealth directly via phone, app or website. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.