Indianapolis, IN, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
Nothing matters more than your children. For every cut, runny nose, and stomach ache that they experience, you want to be sure that they’re receiving the right medical care. While there are pediatricians and urgent care clinics that you can turn to, the accompanying waiting rooms can waste what seems like hours of your limited time and potentially expose your family to other illnesses. What if, instead, you could have a reliable and knowledgeable team of healthcare specialists come to your Indianapolis home? It’s not a fantasy or dream; it’s DispatchHealth.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day Appointments available
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Indianapolis COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 1-2 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.