Louisville, KY, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
Parenthood can be stressful enough as it is. But when your child is sick or injured, that stress can intensify. Luckily, DispatchHealth can bring quality pediatric urgent medical care to the doorstep of busy parents and caregivers in need of treatment for their children. We boast a team of experienced medical professionals who can provide a full range of children’s urgent care services right at your home, so your child won’t have to gather the strength to get dressed for a trip to the doctor’s office.
DispatchHealth is always ready to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, mono, strep, and other ailments, all for the same cost as a typical urgent care visit.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 9 AM - 9 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the COVID-19 vaccine shot
Louisville COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 2-4 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.