Springfield Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
Don’t like having your sick child sit in a clinic’s germ-ridden waiting room? Our medical team will come to you. We serve families throughout the Springfield metro area.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the COVID-19 vaccine shot
Healthcare System Partner
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with Baystate Health to deliver advanced medical care to Springfield metro area residents. Together, we are pioneering health solutions designed for you based on accessibility and quality of care.
Springfield COVID-19 Test
- Patients with symptoms: For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients without symptoms: Not currently offering COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.