Cincinnati, OH, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
When your child is sick or injured, the last thing they’re going to want to do is get dressed and go all the way to doctor, so wouldn’t it be helpful if the right care came to your home instead? That’s where DispatchHealth comes in. We bring reliable pediatric urgent medical care to the homes of parents and caregivers who need medical treatment for their children. Our outstanding team of trained medical professionals are always ready to provide a wide range of children’s urgent care services in the comfort of your home. This allows your child to be treated without having to get out of their pajamas.
DispatchHealth is fully equipped and ready to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, mono, strep, and other ailments, for the same cost as a typical urgent care visit.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with Mercy Health to offer patients safe, same-day medical care in the comfort of their own homes.
Cincinnati COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 2-3 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.