Cleveland, OH, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
There’s nothing you wouldn’t do for your sick kids. But playing superhero as a parent is no easy task, especially if you’re trying to juggle a busy schedule. The next time you find yourself in need of on-demand pediatric urgent medical care services, turn to DispatchHealth. We serve Cleveland, OH, providing in-home care for a wide range of pediatric urgent medical conditions, illnesses, and injuries.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Cleveland COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Not currently offering COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.