Welcome providers and staff
Welcome to our activation toolkit which includes turnkey materials that can be downloaded and shared with patients and staff.
Request care on behalf of your patient. Call the dedicated line today!
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with providers across the country to ensure that patients with high-acuity medical concerns can access quality healthcare from the comfort and safety of their homes.
Here’s what we have helped our partners accomplish so far:
Tools for providers and staff
Provider one-pager: Help your providers and staff better understand how this service benefits their practice and patients.
Provider FAQ: Commonly asked questions for providers.
Nurse activation postcard: Help clinical teams understand how to activate DispatchHealth.
Provider newsletter template: This document outlines key messages to educate your providers on DispatchHealth, including what DispatchHealth is, how they help, a video overview, how to request care, and quick facts.
DispatchExpress - how to request care for patients
DispatchExpress is a HIPAA-compliant digital platform that is the quickest way for providers to request a visit for a patient.
- Quick and easy way to request care from DispatchHealth for your patients
- Visibility into DispatchHealth care team status (visit availability, arrival status, visit completion, and more)
- No set up fee or requirements; takes less than 5 minutes to establish an account
- New feature coming soon: access to clinical notes
Create an account in three easy steps.
Already have an account? Log in to DispatchExpress to request a visit.
- DispatchExpress One-pager w/ QR codes: This one-pager can be shared with your providers as a DispatchExpress overview with QR codes to activate their account or log into DispatchExpress.
- DispatchExpress activation email: Use this email copy to encourage your staff to activate their DispatchExpress account for the quickest and easiest way to get an appointment for their patients.
DispatchExpress guided videos:
Complete system of in-home care video: Our Chief Medical Officer discusses how patient care can be improved with DispatchHealth.
DispatchHealth overview video: This video will help providers understand our full medical capabilities and process.
Tools for patients
Material to use in the clinic with patients
Office poster: Poster to hang in office
Digital board file: Digital file to add to digital boards in practice lobby and patient rooms
Overview video for patients: A 60-second video that explains DispatchHealth for consumers.
Patient testimonial video: A patient with multiple health complications discusses the benefits of DispatchHealth.
We treat everything an urgent care can, and more
- Asthma Attacks
- Back, Neck & Joint Pain
- Bed Sores & Pressure Ulcers
- Boils & Abscesses
- Catheter Problems & Malfunctions
- Crohn’s Disease Exacerbations
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- COPD Exacerbations
- Cuts & Lacerations that Require Stitches
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Edema (fluid buildup)
- Excessive Vomiting
- Eye Infections & Injuries
- Flu (Influenza)
- Food Poisoning
- Head Injuries
- Heart Palpitations
- High Fevers
- Inability to Urinate
- Infected Wounds & Ulcers
- Injuries Resulting From Falls
- Kidney Stones (with known history)
- Minor Fractures; Sprains, Strains & Bruises
- Severe Constipation
- Severe Cough & Croup
- Severe Migraines
- Severe Skin Infections (Including Cellulitis)
- Shortness of Breath
- Sinus Infections
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Infections
- Weakness or Fatigue
Procedures we offer (but not limited to)
- Foreign body removal (ear/nose)
- Foley catheter malfunction
- Evaluation and treatment of severe back pain
- Evaluation and treatment of suspected DVT
- Advanced on-site blood tests
- Bronchodilator administration
- Catheter insertion: Foley, Coudé, and suprapubic
- Incision and drainage of skin lesions
- IV fluids: medications and antibiotics
- IV medications: diuretics, steroids, antibiotics, and antiemetics
- IV placement
- Nasal packing and cautery
- Nebulizer treatments
- Rapid infectious disease testing (COVID, flu, strep, and mono)
- Simple and complex laceration repair: sutures or staples
- Splinting injured extremities
- 12-lead EKG