Daytona Beach, FL, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
As a parent, you know how difficult it can be to get your child out of bed, dressed, and ready to leave the house—and that’s when he or she is feeling perfectly fine. Add in an illness or injury, and the task can be downright impossible. Fortunately, if you’re in Daytona Beach, Florida, you won’t need to step foot outside your home to get the first-rate medical care that your child deserves. That’s because you can turn to DispatchHealth, a trusted mobile healthcare provider. We proudly offer a wide range of in-home treatment services to patients in this area, including children’s urgent medical care and COVID testing.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Daytona Beach COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Not currently offering COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.