Orlando, FL, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
The country’s healthcare landscape is rapidly changing, but one thing remains the same: Kids need medical care. Between colds, stomach bugs, ear infections, and strep throat—and now COVID-19—children are vulnerable to a wide array of illnesses, even if they aren’t exposed to classmates as frequently as they used to be. Thankfully, parents in Orlando, Florida, have a practical and safe alternative to avoidable ER visits: DispatchHealth.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day Appointments available
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Healthcare System Collaboration
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with AdventHealth to offer patients safe, same-day medical care in the comfort of their own homes for urgent but non-life-threatening health issues.
Orlando COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Not currently offering COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.