Springfield Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth house call team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, mono…don’t worry, we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day Appointments available
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Healthcare System Partner
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with Baystate Health to deliver advanced medical care to Springfield metro area residents. Together, we are pioneering health solutions designed for you based on accessibility and quality of care.
Springfield COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 2-3 days on average
- Asymptomatic Patients: Not currently testing asymptomatic patients
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.