Ridgewood Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth house call team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, mono…don’t worry, we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day Appointments available
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Healthcare System Collaboration
Valley Health System and DispatchHealth have partnered to bring high-quality, convenient healthcare to northern New Jersey residents. Together, we provide a seamless and convenient care experience by delivering advanced medical care to patients, in the comfort of your own homes.
Ridgewood COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 2-3 days on average
- Asymptomatic Patients: Not currently testing asymptomatic patients
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.