Richmond Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth house call team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, mono…don’t worry, we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 7 AM - 9 PM every day Appointments available
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Healthcare System Partner
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with Bon Secours Richmond Health System to provide on-demand urgent care to Richmond residents. The partnership transforms health care in Richmond by expanding access to care and providing a more consumer friendly delivery of care.
Richmond COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 3-4 days on average
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 3-4 days on average
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.