Introducing DispatchExpress – A fast and easy way to request care.
If you’re caring for individuals that become ill or injured and frequently need medical care, DispatchHealth has your solution.
If you haven’t already, set up DispatchExpress to access the easiest and fastest way to get an appointment:
2. Visibility with DispatchHealth clinical team status (visit availability, when we’re coming, when we’ve seen the patient, etc.)
3. Minimized time on phone with DispatchHealth to book care for the population in your care
4. No set-up cost for your organization
Setting up a DispatchExpress account involves three easy steps and 20 minutes. Book your slot to activate your account today!
How it works
Log into your account. If you don’t have an account, speak to your administrator to request one.
- Patient name, gender, and date of birth
- Phone number and address
- Health insurance information
- Patient’s chief complaint and current symptoms
- If the patient is not able to make their own decisions, provide contact information for medical power of attorney (MPOA)
- Contact information for who should be called back to finish onboarding this patient
Let the patient (or the person you requested to be called back on behalf of the patient) know to expect a call from DispatchHealth. DispatchHealth will risk stratify to make sure the clinical scenario is appropriate to treat and obtain verbal consent for our visit, then schedule a time for the patient’s visit.
You’ll receive status updates on the visit via the Express dashboard, including when the visit has been scheduled, when we are en route to the patient, and once the patient has been seen. If we are unable to see the patient, you’ll also receive an update with a reason. You may choose to receive notifications of these updates via text or email.
The medical team will assess the patient, diagnose, and treat as appropriate. Upon conclusion of the visit, the patient will be given a copy of the visit summary, any test results and any written prescriptions. A copy of the same information will also be sent to the patient’s primary care physician, and with patient permission, will also be shared with other care team members, such as home health and senior living communities.
As a reminder, DispatchHealth brings complex medical care to patients who typically struggle with access to care helping them to avoid unnecessary ambulance transports, ER visits, and hospitalizations, improving the patient experience and clinical outcomes, while decreasing burdensome costs. Our highly qualified providers bring the power of the hospital to the comfort of the home.