Phoenix Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
Don’t like having your sick child sit in a clinic’s waiting room? Our medical team will come to you. We serve families throughout the Phoenix area.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day Only a few appointments left!
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Phoenix COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 1-2 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.