Welcome providers and staff
Welcome to our activation toolkit which includes turnkey materials that can be downloaded and shared with patients, providers, and staff.
Request care on behalf of your patient. Call the dedicated line today!
Here’s what we have helped our partners accomplish so far:
Medical Cost Savings
$800 - $1500
Estimated net savings per visit from facility based care avoidance
Average NPS score: Industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings
of patients seen outside of the typical office hours
of visits result in clinical notes transferred to PCP or specialist
Tools for providers and staff
Material to train providers & staff to activate DispatchHealth
Provider one-pager: Help your providers and staff better understand how this service benefit their practice and patients.
Provider FAQ: Commonly asked questions designed in a direct format for providers.
Nurse activation postcard: To share with clinical teams focus on how to activate DispatchHealth
Video for providers and staff
Complete system of care video: Our Chief Medical Officer discusses how patient care can be improved with DispatchHealth.
DispatchHealth overview video: This video will help providers understand our full medical capabilities and process.
Tools for patients
Material to use in the clinic with patients
Office poster: Poster to hang in office in patient space.
Patient one-pager: Share this high-level overview of DispatchHealth with patients through email or physical distribution.
Patient postcards: Direct mail postcards are a great way to reach patients and let them know about our services.
Office digital board: Digital file to add to digital boards in practice lobby and patient rooms
Videos - patient care
Overview video for patients: A 60-second video that explains DispatchHealth for consumers.
Patient testimonial video: A patient with multiple health complications discusses the benefits of DispatchHealth.
- Asthma Attacks
- Back, Neck & Joint Pain
- Bed Sores & Pressure Ulcers
- Boils & Abscesses
- Catheter Problems & Malfunctions
- Crohn’s Disease Exacerbations
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- COPD Exacerbations
- Cuts & Lacerations that Require Stitches
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Edema (fluid buildup)
- Excessive Vomiting
- Eye Infections & Injuries
- Flu (Influenza)
- Food Poisoning
- Head Injuries
- Heart Palpitations
- High Fevers
- Inability to Urinate
- Infected Wounds & Ulcers
- Injuries Resulting From Falls
- Kidney Stones (with known history)
- Minor Fractures; Sprains, Strains & Bruises
- Severe Constipation
- Severe Cough & Croup
- Severe Migraines
- Severe Skin Infections (Including Cellulitis)
- Shortness of Breath
- Sinus Infections
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Infections
- Weakness or Fatigue
Procedures we offer (but not limited to)
- Foreign body removal (ear/nose)
- Foley catheter malfunction
- Evaluation and treatment of severe back pain
- Evaluation and treatment of suspected DVT
- Advanced on-site blood tests
- Bronchodilator administration
- Catheter insertion: Foley, Coudé, and suprapubic
- Incision and drainage of skin lesions
- IV fluids: medications and antibiotics
- IV medications: diuretics, steroids, antibiotics, and antiemetics
- IV placement
- Nasal packing and cautery
- Nebulizer treatments
- Rapid infectious disease testing (COVID, flu, strep, and mono)
- Simple and complex laceration repair: sutures or staples
- Splinting injured extremities
- 12-lead EKG
2. Visibility with DispatchHealth clinical team status (visit availability, when we’re coming, when we’ve seen the patient, etc.)
3. Minimized time on phone with DispatchHealth to book care for the population in your care
4. No set-up cost for your organization