Stay home, stay safe, and let DispatchHealth come to you
Say goodbye to uncomfortable waiting rooms! DispatchHealth brings same-day medical care to your home for urgent but non-life-threatening health issues.
Call to request care:
This service is a convenient alternative for trips to an urgent care center or emergency room. As a UnitedHealthcare® plan member, you have access to all that DispatchHealth offers.
- Urgent care copays may apply
- Treating everything an urgent care center can, plus more
- Available 7 days a week, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
How it works
When you’re dealing with an injury or illness, we bring exceptional, same-day healthcare to your door. We accept most insurance, including Medicare and Medicare Advantage.
Call to request care:
- Asthma Attacks
- Back, Neck & Joint Pain
- Bed Sores & Pressure Ulcers
- Boils & Abscesses
- Catheter Problems & Malfunctions
- Crohn’s Disease Exacerbations
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- COPD Exacerbations
- Cuts & Lacerations that Require Stitches
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Edema (fluid buildup)
- Excessive Vomiting
- Eye Infections & Injuries
- Flu (Influenza)
- Food Poisoning
- Head Injuries
- Heart Palpitations
- High Fevers
- Inability to Urinate
- Infected Wounds & Ulcers
- Injuries Resulting from Falls
- Kidney Stones (with known history)
- Minor Fractures; Sprains, Strains & Bruises
- Severe Constipation
- Severe Cough & Croup
- Severe Migraines
- Severe Skin Infections (Including Cellulitis)
- Shortness of Breath
- Sinus Infections
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Infections
- Weakness or Fatigue
- And more
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, call 911
- Chest pain
- Intentional overdose or suicidal thoughts
- Loss of consciousness
- Loss of vision
- Moderate to severe shortness of breath
- Rectal bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain
- Stroke symptoms: numbness or weakness on one side, difficulty speaking, swallowing or walking
- Vomiting blood
Join Thousands of Happy Patients
It was Easter Sunday and my daughter was really ill. I called DispatchHealth desperately - and they were open! They came out right away.
I’ve used DispatchHealth several times, and the care is consistently great. I feel totally confident calling them.
They brought everything you would see in an emergency room, but the emergency room was our bedroom! They set up an IV. They knew what they were doing. And they were very personable. We never felt rushed. And the insurance covered it all. We didn’t have to pay a dime.
I wasn’t sure if I should go to the ER. My doctor recommended DispatchHealth. It’s great for people like me who have COPD and other health issues. They tested my blood, ran COVID and flu tests, and even gave me IV fluids. Before leaving they sent a prescription to my pharmacy.
They did the ultrasound right there with my Dad on the bed. Didn’t have to go to the emergency room or anything. And the results went straight to his doctor. Very professional, just seamless. And they were very caring and compassionate.
It was wonderful to know that someone would come to the house within a few hours. Every experience we’ve had with them has been excellent. Whenever they leave, they know how grateful we are that they came to our house and helped us.