Fort Worth, TX, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
There’s never a dull moment when you’re a parent. Your kids certainly keep you on your toes, and unfortunately sometimes, in the worst ways. When you find yourself in need of prompt pediatric medical care but can’t afford to waste time in a waiting room, you can turn to DispatchHealth. We’re proud to serve the Fort Worth, Texas, community by providing in-home treatment services for a vast array of non-life-threatening medical conditions.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Healthcare System Collaboration
DispatchHealth is proud to collaborate with Texas Health to improve access to care, deliver a better patient experience and reduce the total cost of care.
Fort Worth COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Not currently offering COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.