Ocala, FL, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
Imagine having an on-demand pediatric urgent care team right at your fingertips. How about one that will come to your home to provide top-notch treatment? Does all of that sound too good to be true? Fortunately, for families in Ocala, Florida, it’s not! At DispatchHealth, we come to you. All you have to do is request a visit through our website, using our app, or by calling us on the phone, and an experienced medical team will arrive at your doorstep within just a few hours. Our medical teams deliver friendly, child-centric care to kids of all ages and treat a wide array of non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses. For pediatric urgent care that’s easy, convenient, and affordable, there’s DispatchHealth.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 9 AM - 9 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Healthcare System Collaboration
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with AdventHealth to offer patients safe, same-day medical care in the comfort of their own homes for urgent but non-life-threatening health issues.
Ocala COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Not currently offering COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic patients.
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.