Benefits to your community
- Add a quality healthcare option with no overhead cost to you
- Ensure a safety net for urgent health situations that are beyond the scope of care you can provide in-house but not life-threatening
- Maintain occupancy & avoid potential loss of a resident to a higher level of care with treatment on-site
- Differentiate offerings for your sales team
Benefits to your residents or clients
- Avoid stressful ambulances, busy waiting rooms, and expensive ER bills
- DispatchHealth is in-network with most health insurance plans including Medicare and Medicare Advantage. The cost is significantly less expensive than an emergency room visit, and often the same out-of-pocket cost of an in-network urgent care center. The percentage of the total bill you’re responsible for is determined by your insurance plan.
Top conditions we treat in older patients
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Respiratory Infections
- COPD Exacerbation
- Skin Infections
- Lacerations/Skin Tears
Our happy partners
Our happy partners
Why it works
Before our partnership with DispatchHealth, our attrition rate, was quite high. We were running around 15% in independent living. When we introduced DispatchHealth, that was reduced to 11%, which may not seem like a lot, but it is very, very significant. Because we were able to provide the right care at the right time and in the right place, rather than going to urgent care or the emergency room, residents were able to stay in their homes longer, healthier, happier.
– Jayne Keller
Chief Operating Officer
Christian Living Communities & Cappella Living Solutions
Instead of the resident automatically having to go to the emergency room or urgent care, the resident can remain in their apartment and wait for that important care to come to them. DispatchHealth does almost everything- they can start an IV and do labs, they treat dehydration, they can do a urine analysis right on site, start an antibiotic…it’s really great for our resident’s needs.
– Heidi Schwandt
Medical Concierge Manager/Nurse
Holly Creek Senior Retirement Community
I just feel comfortable calling them and they come anytime you want. And the nice people they are! They call you afterward to see how you’re doing.
– Dolores Schlessman,
Senior Living Resident & DispatchHealth Patient
I was so grateful that DispatchHealth was able to treat my mother at the assisted living community where she lives during the pandemic.
– Carol H.,
Daughter of Patient
“Realizing 50% of seniors over 85 are leaving hospitals reporting feeling worse than when they arrived, we were searching for viable solutions. DispatchHealth demonstrates a care model that brings complex medical treatments onsite, reducing unnecessary ambulance transports, ER visits, and hospitalizations while improving outcomes, elevating resident experience, and cutting burdensome costs.”
– David Keaton
President, Retirement Center Management