The onset of COVID-19 fundamentally reshaped not only the healthcare landscape but the world at large. DispatchHealth Medical Director and Board-Certified Emergency Medicine Physician, Dr. Stefen Ammon, shares valuable insight on COVID-19 today as he guides us through the latest findings, understanding variants and the lasting impact of the virus on the life as we know it.
- The future of COVID-19 including preparing for future variants, flu season, and a possible “Twindemic”
- Strategies to protect vulnerable populations
- Town Hall hosted by Business Development Manager, Kayla Stone, featuring partner success and how to get the support your community or organization needs
- The future of COVID-19 including preparing for future variants, flu season and a possible “Twindemic”
- Third dose of vaccine/booster
- The lasting impact and how to protect our vulnerable population
DR. STEFEN AMMON, MD
NATIONAL MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL OVERSIGHT
Dr. Ammon is a board certified emergency medicine physician and medical director at DispatchHealth. He is a contributing member of the DispatchHealth COVID-19 Task Force, designed to keep patients and providers safe from contracting/spreading COVID-19 through education and the development of safety and treatment protocols.
DispatchHealth brings the power of the hospital to the comfort of home™
DispatchHealth works in conjunction with health systems, provider groups, senior living communities, home health organizations, payers and employers to provide a comprehensive spectrum of healthcare services, ensuring that most patients with acute, intensive, or chronic health conditions can receive exceptional and cost-effective medical care at home. We provide top-rated, high-acuity healthcare for medically complex patients in their home.
Patients can also contact DispatchHealth directly by phone, app or website. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies.