Treat complex conditions in-house with exceptional on-demand healthcare
The COVID-19 pandemic revealed significant gaps in our current healthcare system, especially the ways in we which deliver care to the nation’s most vulnerable populations. Healthcare is rapidly moving beyond the facility-based model, and with DispatchHealth, it’s easy to evolve along with it.
With DispatchHealth, you can:
- Reduce unnecessary ER visits
- Decrease hospital admissions and readmissions
- Avoid potential loss of resident/patient/client to a higher level of care
- Drive significant medical cost savings
- Improve health outcomes and achieve unparalleled patient satisfaction
- Enhance your offerings at no cost to your organization
- An introduction to mobile acute care as an alternative to 911, when urgent (but not life-threatening) medical situations arise that are beyond the scope of your in-house care capacity
- An overview of how our services work, what we treat, and why DispatchHealth is a valuable resource for your community and those you care for, especially in the era of COVID-19
- An exploration of how senior living communities and home health have used DispatchHealth’s same-day, mobile care to streamline operations and improve outcomes
- A personal story from a DispatchHealth patient, explaining how COVID-19 impacted her healthcare decisions as an older patient with multiple health complications.
We’ll help to extend your care capabilities, seamlessly integrating with your current system to deliver high-acuity treatment for complex medical concerns. When the situation is urgent (but not life- or limb-threatening,) use us as a free resource for exceptional, intensive care that you can proudly offer.