Tampa, FL, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
Being a parent or caregiver to a child is an important job on its own; caring for a sick child is an even bigger burden. You don’t have to go at it alone, because DispatchHealth is here to help. We know that not every parent can easily get their sick child to the doctor, which is why we offer prompt, in-home pediatric care to people in the Tampa, Florida, area.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the COVID-19 vaccine shot
Tampa COVID-19 Test
- Patients with symptoms: For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients without symptoms: For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.