Atlanta, GA, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
Nobody likes being sick—especially children. As if suffering from an illness isn’t bad enough, add the discomfort of sitting in a waiting room and it can make the experience miserable. If you’re searching for a better option in the Atlanta, Georgia, area, know that DispatchHealth is here to help. Our knowledgeable and dedicated healthcare team can provide your child with the prompt medical care they need, all in the comfort of your own home.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day Appointments available
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the COVID-19 vaccine shot
Atlanta COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 1-2 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.