Kansas City, KS, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
When your kid is in tears because they don’t feel good, there is little you can do to soothe them outside of making an appointment with their pediatrician. While the ER is another alternative, it may not be the best option for your scared, uncomfortable child or your busy schedule as an on-the-go parent. Instead of waiting for pediatrician availability or traveling to the ER, parents in the Kansas, KS, area can turn to DispatchHealth for in-home pediatric urgent medical care services.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 9 AM - 7 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Healthcare System Collaboration
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with AdventHealth to offer patients safe, same-day medical care in the comfort of their own homes for urgent but non-life-threatening health issues.
Kansas City COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 4-5 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.