San Antonio, TX, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
The cold may be “common,” but that doesn’t mean it’s always a breeze to treat—especially when your child’s sneezing and sniffles are keeping him or her away from school and play. When life gets busy, DispatchHealth in San Antonio, Texas, can provide affordable, on-demand pediatric urgent medical care for a wide array of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. Our fully equipped medical teams treat kids of all ages, and do so in the familiarity and comfort of their own homes. This means your little one can receive treatment while staying cozy in pajamas and watching their favorite movie. Once you request care via phone, website, or app, our friendly medical practitioners will be at your home in a matter of hours to help your child feel better and get back to being a kid.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
San Antonio COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 1-2 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.