Spokane Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
When your child is sick or injured, your top priority is likely helping him or her feel better as quickly as possible. Until recently, this usually required visiting an immediate care clinic or emergency room, where patients would have to endure excruciatingly long wait times. Fortunately, there’s now a better alternative for families in Spokane and surrounding areas: pediatric urgent care from DispatchHealth. Our skilled team will deliver the care your child needs straight to your doorstep, sparing you the hassle of having to leave the house for treatment.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day Appointments available
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the COVID-19 vaccine shot
Healthcare System Partner
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with MultiCare to expand care offerings in the Greater Spokane area for MultiCare members and local area residents. This partnership is also designed to create millions of dollars in medical cost savings.
Spokane COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 1-2 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.