Same-day acute care for the patients who need it most
Empower your patients to receive exceptional healthcare from the comfort of home with DispatchHealth. To request care for your patients:
Ensure continuity of patient care, while decreasing hospital readmissions and unnecessary visits to the emergency department.
Why refer patients to DispatchHealth?
- Provide quality care on nights, weekends, and holidays
- Improve patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Gain vital insights into social determinants of health
- In-network with UnitedHealthcare
To request care for your patients: 855-213-0030
How to connect your patients to care
For life- and limb-threatening conditions, call 911.
- Evaluation of weakness
- Falls among the elderly
- Advanced wound care
EAR, NOSE AND THROAT
- Foreign body removal (ear/nose)
- Facial trauma
- Corneal abrasion
- Periorbital cellulitis
- Foreign body removal
- Constipation/Fecal impaction
- Strains or sprains
- Minor fractures
- Evaluation and treatment of severe back pain
- Evaluation and treatment of suspected DVT
- COPD exacerbation
- Asthma exacerbation
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- CHF Exacerbation
- Urinary infections
- Kidney stones
- Foley catheter malfunction
- Urinary retention
- IV placement
- 12 lead EKG
- Administer IV fluids, medications and antibiotics
- Laceration repair (simple to complex): sutures or staples
- Incision & drainage of skin lesions
- Splint injured extremities
- Advanced blood laboratory testing on-site
- Rapid infectious disease testing (flu, strep, mono)
- Catheter insertion: Foley, Coude, suprapubic
- Nasal packing and cautery
- Bronchodilator administration
- IV Medications: diuretics, steroids, antibiotics and antiemetics
When NOT to call DispatchHealth
If the patient is experiencing any of the following symptoms, call 911
- Chest pain
- Intentional overdose or suicidal thoughts
- Loss of consciousness
- Loss of vision
- Moderate to severe shortness of breath
- Rectal bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain
- Stroke symptoms: numbness or weakness on one side, difficulty speaking, swallowing or walking
- Vomiting blood
Join Thousands of Happy Patients
It was Easter Sunday and my daughter was really ill. I called DispatchHealth desperately - and they were open! They came out right away.
I’ve used DispatchHealth several times, and the care is consistently great. I feel totally confident calling them.
They brought everything you would see in an emergency room, but the emergency room was our bedroom! They set up an IV. They knew what they were doing. And they were very personable. We never felt rushed. And the insurance covered it all. We didn’t have to pay a dime.
I wasn’t sure if I should go to the ER. My doctor recommended DispatchHealth. It’s great for people like me who have COPD and other health issues. They tested my blood, ran COVID and flu tests, and even gave me IV fluids. Before leaving they sent a prescription to my pharmacy.
They did the ultrasound right there with my Dad on the bed. Didn’t have to go to the emergency room or anything. And the results went straight to his doctor. Very professional, just seamless. And they were very caring and compassionate.
It was wonderful to know that someone would come to the house within a few hours. Every experience we’ve had with them has been excellent. Whenever they leave, they know how grateful we are that they came to our house and helped us.