People we serve
No matter your age or health concern, we’re here to support you.
Care has arrived™
You deserve access to exceptional in-home healthcare. We deliver.
Trips to the walk-in clinic for a respiratory infection, urinary tract infection (UTI), or a serious fall are never fun; transportation can be a challenge, not to mention the stress of sitting in a crowded waiting room.
We believe that people of all ages and in all conditions deserve access to convenient, prompt medical attention, which is why we proudly bring our on-demand, medical services to your home or place of need.
One of our top-rated medical teams will arrive just a few hours after a patient requests a visit. The team can provide pediatric and geriatric healthcare in the comfort of home, and can also offer support for patients with Alzheimer’s, COPD, social phobias, and much more.
- People with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- People with intellectual disabilities
- Children, toddlers and babies (3 mo+)
- Senior urgent care
- People living with COPD
- People living with Diabetes
- People living with heart failure
- People Living with Kidney Disease
- People with physical disabilities
- People who have had a stroke
- People with Asthma
- People living with Pulmonary Embolism
- People living with Cancer
- Fatigue (seniors)
- People with PTSD or anxiety
In addition to treating acute health problems, we can perform many of the procedures that a medical facility can, including prescribing medications, performing blood tests, and suturing wounds.
To keep your doctor in the loop, DispatchHealth shares a detailed report with them after your visit