People we serve
No matter your age or health concern, we’re here to support you.
Care has arrived™
You deserve access to exceptional in-home healthcare. We deliver.
Trips to the walk-in clinic for a respiratory infection, urinary tract infection (UTI), or a serious fall are never fun; transportation can be a challenge, not to mention the stress of sitting in a crowded waiting room.
We believe that people of all ages and in all conditions deserve access to convenient, prompt medical attention, which is why we proudly bring our on-demand, medical services to your home or place of need.
One of our top-rated medical teams will arrive just a few hours after a patient requests a visit. The team can provide pediatric and geriatric healthcare in the comfort of home, and can also offer support for patients with Alzheimer’s, COPD, social phobias, and much more.
Complicated medical issues? We can help.
- People with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- People with intellectual disabilities
- Children, toddlers and babies (3 mo+)
- Senior urgent care
- People living with COPD
- People living with Diabetes
- People living with heart failure
- People Living with Kidney Disease
- People with physical disabilities
- People who have had a stroke
- People with Asthma
- People living with Pulmonary Embolism
- People living with Cancer
- Fatigue (seniors)
- People with PTSD or anxiety
Meet our top-rated medical teams
In addition to treating acute health problems, we can perform many of the procedures that a medical facility can, including prescribing medications, performing blood tests, and suturing wounds.
To keep your doctor in the loop, DispatchHealth shares a detailed report with them after your visit