People we serve
No matter your age or health concern, we’re here to support you.
You deserve access to exceptional in-home healthcare. We deliver.
We believe that people of all ages and in all conditions deserve access to convenient, prompt medical attention, which is why we proudly bring our on-demand, medical services to your home or place of need.
One of our top-rated medical teams will arrive typically the same day that a patient requests a visit. The team can provide pediatric and geriatric healthcare in the comfort of home, and can also offer support for patients with Alzheimer’s, COPD, social phobias, and much more.
Complicated medical issues? We can help.
- People with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- People with intellectual disabilities
- Children, toddlers and babies (3 mo+)
- Senior urgent care
- People living with COPD
- People living with Diabetes
- People living with heart failure
- People Living with Kidney Disease
- People with physical disabilities
- People who have had a stroke
- People with Asthma
- People living with Pulmonary Embolism
- People living with Cancer
- Fatigue (seniors)
- People with PTSD or anxiety
Meet our top-rated medical teams
In addition to treating acute health problems, we provide complex medical services in the comfort of home that traditionally required more expensive facility-based care, including IV infusions, advanced formulary of medications, rapid blood and urine testing, EKGs, and X-rays.
DispatchHealth medical teams share treatment plans and results with your doctor to ensure appropriate follow-up care. They also coordinate billing directly with your insurance company so you can focus on recovery.