The COVID-19 pandemic catalyzed dramatic shifts in care delivery, requiring health systems to innovate and adapt, or risk falling behind.
While the timing is certainly right to determine your home-based care strategy, the path is not clear-cut. Health systems have several options as they consider taking on this new terrain and begin shifting healthcare delivery to the home.
This webinar takes a deep dive into the increasing need for Health Systems to cement an in-home care strategy, as well as corresponding considerations and insights into the impressive impact driven by our one-of-a-kind medical treatment model.
- The evolution of healthcare beyond the traditional setting
- Clinical, financial, and consumer-based reasons to extend care to the home
- Roadmap considerations: an exploration of investments and options
- Flexible solutions for improving patient outcomes while diverting unnecessary ER visits
- Impact stories from our patients and partners
Dr. Mark Prather, founder
in 2013, Dr. Mark Prather co-founded DispatchHealth, a leading in-home medical provider offering the broadest and deepest level of care. Dr. Prather completed his undergraduate studies at Vanderbilt University, attended medical school at UCLA where he graduated Alpha Omega Alpha, and completed residency training in emergency medicine at Denver Health and Hospitals, where he served as Chief Resident. He has been involved in multiple patient-centric medical start-ups and founded one of the country’s largest emergency medicine physician groups.
Additional speakers include: