Tucson, AZ, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
Few things in life are certain, but one fact is inevitable: Your child catching the occasional cold or flu bug. Between school, athletic activities, and trips to the playground, it’s no wonder why kids are so susceptible to everyday illnesses and injuries. Thankfully, busy parents and caregivers like you in Tucson, Arizona, can turn to DispatchHealth for pediatric urgent medical care when life gets hectic. Our experienced medical team can provide a full range of children’s urgent care services in the comfort and familiarity of your own home, allowing your child to receive the treatment he or she needs without ever having to change out of their favorite pajamas.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day Only a few appointments left!
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Tucson COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 3-4 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.