Olympia Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
If you’ve ever had to take your child to an emergency room or immediate care clinic, you’re surely familiar with just how time-consuming and stressful the process can be. Did you know that there’s a more convenient alternative for families in the Olympia area? It’s true—DispatchHealth’s pediatric urgent care team brings the treatment to you, so your child can receive the care he or she needs without ever having to leave the house.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 9 AM - 9 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the COVID-19 vaccine shot
Healthcare System Partner
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with MultiCare to expand care offerings in the Greater Olympia area for MultiCare members and local area residents. This partnership is also designed to create millions of dollars in medical cost savings.
Olympia COVID-19 Test
- Patients with symptoms: For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients without symptoms: For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.