- Redness, swelling, or tenderness
- Red streaks around the injury
- Pus or another type of discharge
- A fever higher than 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Numbness or tingling sensations
If left untreated
Cuts, lacerations, and abrasions that are not properly cleaned, bandaged, or stitched could potentially become infected and trigger more serious complications. If you or a loved one needs prompt treatment for a wound, DispatchHealth is here to be of assistance. Contact us today to request care – we treat patients of all ages, accept all major health insurances, and offer competitive rates.