Mobile COVID-19 testing & treatment
DispatchHealth arrives at your door to assess your symptoms and test for COVID-19, flu, strep and mono – don’t worry, we determine the tests and treatments you might need. Your cost for the visit is typically the same as a traditional urgent care visit.
If you receive a COVID-19 test during your visit and DispatchHealth is in-network, your insurance plan will be billed $275, which includes any laboratory tests and care you receive during your visit. Any laboratory tests sent out for further analysis or medical imaging will be billed separately by the third party.
If DispatchHealth is not in-network with your insurer or you do not have insurance, the cash price for a visit in which a COVID-19 test is administered is $275.
- Open 7 days a week
- Treating everything an urgent care can, and more
- In-network with most insurance
- Get results in as soon as 20 minutes, results vary by market
- We currently do not offer the COVID-19 vaccine shot
In-home COVID-19 tests to fit your need
Our medical teams treat people that have tested positive for COVID-19. We have nearly all the capabilities of an emergency room, and more than an urgent care. Treatment is delivered in the comfort and privacy of your own home. You can request a visit and test here.
We can test individuals who have COVID-19 symptoms (symptomatic). We also test flu, strep, mono – don’t worry, we help diagnose what tests and treatments are best for you. You can request a visit and test here.
We can test individuals who need a COVID-19 test for travel purposes or are returning to work. DispatchHealth is not responsible to know which test or performing lab is required for the patient to travel or return to work. Request a visit.
We are equipped to provide on-site testing to large groups and companies. To learn more please email our Workplace Testing Team.
COVID-19 frequently asked questions
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, seek medical care immediately. Elderly or immunocompromised individuals are at higher risk of developing serious complications from COVID-19 and often require hospitalization. Learn more on our COVID-19 Condition page.
- Chills or fever
- Congestion/runny nose
- A sore throat
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Body/muscle aches
- A new loss of smell or taste
- DispatchHealth is in-network with most insurance and typically costs the same as an urgent care visit. On average our patients pay between $5-$50. There are no additional fees for COVID-19 lab tests. Still have questions? Grab your insurance card and give us a call.
- DispatchHealth’s prices are competitive with conventional urgent care facilities and cost 80-90% less than an ER. If you do not have insurance or would like to self-pay, the flat rate for a visit is $275. This includes medications administered, procedures performed, and any lab tests obtained.
- *Georgia Patients: At this time, we are only able to offer COVID-19 tests for patients that have an in-network insurance plan.
- DispatchHealth administers either the RT- PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient’s nose to collect the specimen. These testing methods are the most widely used laboratory methods for detecting the COVID-19 virus.
- The results will be delivered to you either in-person or by phone depending on the test administered and the turnaround time for that particular test.
- If you’ve shared your primary care physician (PCP) with us, we will forward the results to them as well.
Yes. We treat everything an urgent care can, and more. Our medical team arrives at your home with all the equipment and protective gear needed to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses during this crisis.
We come to you in protective gear and with fully sanitized equipment. For patients with respiratory and/or COVID-19 symptoms our teams also wear N95 respirator masks, gowns, gloves and shoe covers. Your safety is our focus.
Patients who are tested for COVID-19 should self-isolate until they receive results. If the test is positive, we will refer patients to public health authorities to make sure they continue to get care. All positive test results will be “presumed” positive until confirmed by the CDC or state public health laboratories.
If you have severe symptoms, such as a high fever or severe breathing trouble, you should go to your local emergency room or call 911 for care.
- If your child needs to be tested for COVID-19, we’ll work to make the process as smooth as possible. We test patients ages three months and older. You may want to prepare your child for the fact that the tester will be in full personal protective equipment (PPE), which may be scary for them. Explain that wearing these protective coverings helps keep everyone safe.
- Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient’s nose to collect the specimen. Parents may be asked to hold their child’s head during testing. Afterward, your child may cough or even have some slight nose bleeding – this is normal.
- Please be aware that if your child is combative or resistant to the test, we will do our best to complete the test but only if it’s safe for both the tester and your child. If you have additional concerns, please let us know when making your appointment.
Think you have COVID-19?
Symptoms may include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Don’t have COVID-19 but still need urgent medical care?
Our medical teams treat common to complex health issues so you can avoid crowded healthcare settings and limit your exposure to others. Whether it’s a fall, laceration or UTI – we can care for you at home during this stressful time.
Having trouble breathing?
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face