COVID-19: How DispatchHealth is Responding
We are taking care of your urgent health needs during the COVID-19 pandemic so you can avoid crowded healthcare settings and limit your exposure to others.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- We cannot currently test for COVID-19
- We can, however, assess and treat other common to complex health issues
- We take safety seriously and have adjusted our procedures and process for screening patients over the phone
- Our teams wear surgical masks, gloves and eye protection for every patient encounter
- For patients with respiratory symptoms, our teams also wear gowns and booties
- We have also enhanced protocols for disinfecting our kits and cars
Delivering Prompt Care
& Peace of Mind
If you or a loved one have an illness or injury unrelated to COVID-19, but don’t want to risk exposure by leaving the house, you can get care delivered to your doorstep with DispatchHealth. Two providers will arrive at your home, including a physician assistant or nurse practitioner, and a medical technician. An ER physician is always available by phone for consults.
A Convenient Way to Request Care
A member of our team will talk through your symptoms to determine if it’s something that DispatchHealth can treat or if you should head to the nearest hospital.
While testing is limited, we are preparing to test and asses COVID-19 patients in select locations who are at higher risk. Our teams currently follow CDC guidelines for infection prevention. Contact us for more information.
Our goal is to keep the most vulnerable patients home and out of crowded environments and, with our model, DispatchHealth is uniquely positioned to help do that. Learn more about how we’re supporting the community.