Reno, NV, Pediatric Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
Getting your child the prompt medical care that they need is crucial, but it’s no secret that many kids hate going to the doctor’s office—a shared fear that can create quite a dilemma for parents. There is, however, another option besides dragging your sick, unhappy child to the doctor—you can have DispatchHealth bring the treatment to you. We offer in-home pediatric medical care and COVID testing to the Reno, Nevada, community, ensuring that your little one can get the right treatment they need without making them uncomfortable or upset.
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, and mono. Don’t worry; we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Healthcare System Partner
DispatchHealth is partnered with Renown Health to deliver medical care to the people of Reno/Sparks so they can be treated safely and comfortably at home. This convenient alternative helps keep vulnerable patients out of crowded healthcare environments, while lowering medical costs.
Reno COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 2-3 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.