Kansas City Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth house call team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19, flu, strep, mono…don’t worry, we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 9 AM - 7 PM every day
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the COVID-19 vaccine shot
Healthcare System Collaboration
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with AdventHealth to offer patients safe, same-day medical care in the comfort of their own homes for urgent but non-life-threatening health issues.
Kansas City COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 20 minutes or less. For patients experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, new loss of taste or smell, or other common COVID-19 symptoms
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 4-5 days on average. For those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, want to visit a high-risk family member, are returning to work, or need to be tested for travel purposes.
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.