Tacoma Urgent Medical Care & COVID Testing
For the same cost as an urgent care visit, the DispatchHealth house call team arrives at your door able to test and treat COVID-19 symptoms, flu, strep, mono…don’t worry, we treat everything an urgent care can, and more.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Let DispatchHealth Come to You
- Hours: 8 AM - 10 PM every day Appointments available for today
- In-network with most insurance including Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- We currently do not offer the flu shot or other immunizations
Healthcare System Partner
DispatchHealth is proud to partner with MultiCare to expand care offerings in the Greater Pierce County for MultiCare members and local area residents. This partnership is also designed to create millions of dollars in medical cost savings.
Tacoma COVID-19 Test
- Symptomatic Patients: Get results in 5-7 days on average
- Asymptomatic Patients: Get results in 5-7 days on average
- DispatchHealth administers either RT-PCR test or a lateral flow antigen test. Thin nasal swabs are quickly inserted into the patient's nose to collect the specimen. Learn more about COVID-19
Enter your zip to confirm we service your area. Want to see all serviced zip codes or print a one-pager? Visit our local map page.