The onset of COVID-19 fundamentally reshaped not only the world at large but the healthcare landscape — sparking regulatory flexibilities as well as changes to reimbursement among payers.
With this has come innovation and new patient preferences. While the timing is certainly right to determine your home-based care strategy, the path is not clear-cut. Health systems have several options as they consider taking on this new terrain and begin shifting healthcare delivery to the home.
- How healthcare is evolving further to expand high-acuity health care services outside a hospital setting
- Clinical, financial, and consumer-based reasons to extend your health system to the home
- Considerations – investments in a virtual command center, remote patient monitoring, logistics, supply chain management, coordinating the clinical workforce, payment model, which patients are best served, etc.
- Flexible solutions as you look to move forward with extending your care to the home
- Impact stories from our patients and partners
MARK PRATHER, MD, MBACHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER & CO-FOUNDER
Dr. Mark Prather co-founded DispatchHealth in 2013 – a leading in-home medical provider offering the broadest and deepest level of care. With industry-leading patient satisfaction scores, DispatchHealth has achieved medical cost savings exceeding $350 million. Dr. Prather completed his undergraduate studies at Vanderbilt University, attended medical school at UCLA, graduating Alpha Omega Alpha, and completed residency training in emergency medicine at Denver Health and Hospitals, where he served as Chief Resident. He has been involved in multiple patient-centric medical start-ups & founded one of the country’s largest emergency medicine physician groups.
Additional speakers include:
- Kevin Riddleberger, Chief Strategy Officer & Co-founder
- Phil Mitchell, Chief Medical Officer
- Sara Crate, Chief Commercial Officer
DispatchHealth brings the power of the hospital to the comfort of home™
DispatchHealth works in conjunction with health systems, provider groups, senior living communities, home health organizations, payers and employers to provide a comprehensive spectrum of healthcare services, ensuring that most patients with acute, intensive, or chronic health conditions can receive exceptional and cost-effective medical care at home. We provide top-rated, high-acuity healthcare for medically complex patients in their home.
Patients can also contact DispatchHealth directly by phone, app or website. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies.