DispatchHealth for FirstLight Home Care clients
DispatchHealth is proud to team up with FirstLight Home Care to bring same-day medical care for urgent health conditions.
Call to request care:
Together, we bring the power of the hospital to the comfort of your home.
- Avoid unnecessary trips to the ER
- Save on your cost of care
- Receive medical attention in the space you are most comfortable
- Your FirstLight Home Care team will remain part of your continued recovery
- DispatchHealth medical teams include a physician assistant or nurse practitioner and a medical technician, plus an on-call ER physician
- Open 7 days a week, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. in most areas
A visit is typically the same out-of-pocket cost as an in-network urgent care co-pay. Stay home, stay safe, and let DispatchHealth come to you.
Hear from happy patients
How DispatchHealth works
Request a visit
Call to request a visit. A member of DispatchHealth’s team will talk through your symptoms and determine if it’s safe to treat you at home.
DispatchHealth comes to you
DispatchHealth’s medical team arrives within a few hours, ready to treat your illness or injury in the privacy and comfort of your home.
DispatchHealth handles the rest
DispatchHealth will call in your prescriptions, update your care team and handling billing with your insurance.
If you are a FirstLight staff member and would like to access shareable material about DispatchHealth, or to request care via DispatchExpress, click the link below.
What DispatchHealth treats
- Asthma Attacks
- Back, Neck & Joint Pain
- Bed Sores & Pressure Ulcers
- Boils & Abscesses
- Catheter Problems & Malfunctions
- Crohn’s Disease Exacerbations
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- COPD Exacerbations
- Cuts & Lacerations that Require Stitches
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Edema (fluid buildup)
- Excessive Vomiting
- Eye Infections & Injuries
- Flu (Influenza)
- Food Poisoning
- Head Injuries
- Heart Palpitations
- High Fevers
- Inability to Urinate
- Infected Wounds & Ulcers
- Injuries Resulting from Falls
- Kidney Stones (with known history)
- Minor Fractures; Sprains, Strains & Bruises
- Severe Constipation
- Severe Cough & Croup
- Severe Migraines
- Severe Skin Infections (Including Cellulitis)
- Shortness of Breath
- Sinus Infections
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Infections
- Weakness or Fatigue
- And more
What DispatchHealth does not treat
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, call 911
- Chest pain
- Intentional overdose or suicidal thoughts
- Loss of consciousness
- Loss of vision
- Moderate to severe shortness of breath
- Rectal bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain
- Stroke symptoms: numbness or weakness on one side, difficulty speaking, swallowing or walking
- Vomiting blood
DispatchHealth is currently available in the following markets:
What DispatchHealth Patients Are Saying
Having DispatchHealth was such a gift to our family! We had spent 3 months in hospitals and rehab, and the trips back and forth had become wearing. DispatchHealth was easy to arrange, prompt, courteous, and efficient. It was so nice not to have to drive to an urgent care or emergency room, and it saved my husband’s energy. Thank you so much for this service!
I was very comfortable having DispatchHealth’s medical team at my home, especially during this crisis since I’m 82 years old and immunocompromised. They made me feel safe and cared for. They were well prepared with all the necessary PPE and medical equipment. I highly recommend them.
Great experience! I was concerned about a possible infection, and it was after hours and going into a weekend. DispatchHealth was at my home within an hour from making the call, did a complete exam, took samples for cultures, called in a prescription, and even gave me a start -dose of meds. Couldn’t be more impressed!
This team was knowledgeable, seasoned and kind. My mother who has a rare neurological disease needed IV fluids, labs, and pain meds. All of this was accomplished from the comfort of home. My heart was so heavy for my mom and I didn’t want to bring her to an ER and expose her to COVID or have her lay on a gurney in her frailty. Luckily, with DispatchHealth, she could stay comfortable at home. Thank you, DispatchHealth!
I had such an amazing experience with DispatchHealth. It was easy to schedule a call, go through my symptoms and have a medical team come to my home that afternoon. They were so caring, informative and professional. Right now it’s hard to find prompt medical care, but DispatchHealth made it a stress-free process. Thank you!